|Job Title:||MIG Welder / Fabricator|
|Salary:||£10.00 - £13.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
- £10.00 - £13.00 per hour dependant on experience.
- Excellent opportunity for permanent employment after 12 week temporary period.
- Opportunity to work for a leading manufacturer with great prospects for further training.
- Monday to Friday.
- 06:00 - 14:30 & 14:00 - 22:30 (Weekly rotating shifts).
- Occasionally you may be asked to work a 08:00 - 16:30 shift.
Duties Included With This Role:
- MIG Weld as per engineering drawings.
- Work to engineering tolerances.
- Use of various hand tools such as grinders, cutting torches etc.
- Inspect and test cuts and joins.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Will be able to understand and use most suitable Welding method for the job given.
- Will be comfortable MIG Welding mild steel from 1.5mm to 40mm.
- Knowledge of MMA (stick) Welding is advantageous but not essential.
- Will have knowledge of cutting raw steel using various techniques such as oxy-acetylene, plasma and traditional saws.
In addition to your Welding / Fabricating duties candidates may be cross trained in the use of Press Brake Machinery, Plasma Cutters, Shot Blasting and Spray Painting.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.