|Job Title:||Mobile Tyre Technician|
|Salary:||£19000 - £23000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
This role includes overtime and out of hours call outs which candidates will need to be happy with. As this is a mobile role, a full and current driving license is essential.
- Up to £23k per annum.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Profit related bonus scheme.
- Ongoing training and development.
- A variety of staff discounts and child care vouchers.
- Company van and tools.
- Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:30.
- Saturday 08:30 to 12:30.
Duties Included With This Role:
- Providing a complete mobile tyre fitting service.
- Providing maintenance to vehicles.
- Complete all relevant paperwork.
- General housekeeping duties.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Industrial tyre experience is ideal.
- Will be self motivated and able to work to a schedule.
- Will be happy with working overtime and happy with out of hours call outs.
- Will be confident work on your own, with a good eye for detail.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.