|Job Title:||Mould Tool Setter|
|Location:||Walsall, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
- A competitive salary dependant on experience.
- 30 days annual leave including bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- On site parking.
- Monday to Thursday 10:00 - 18:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 17:00.
Duties Included In Role:
- Manufacturing precision injection moulded products using the latest technology.
- Checking quality of products.
- Basic machine maintenance.
- Setting and preparing a variety of machinery.
- Adhering to health and safety standards at all times.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Experience working on Wittman Battenfeld machinery is desirable but not essential.
- Will ideally have experience working with a busy Injection Moulding company.
- Will have good communication skills.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.