|Job Title:||New Business Sales Manager|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Gill|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
New Business Sales Manager - Nottingham (Permanent)
Regional Recruitment Services are currently recruiting for a full-time New Business Sales Manager on behalf of one of the UK's largest importers and distributors of foods from Asia and the Far East, supplying the Chinese wholesale, restaurant and takeaway market throughout the UK for over 35 years. The company owns several Cash & Carry's throughout the midlands, and are also in ownership of a fantastic food brand which was launched to meet the growing demand for authentic premium Asian food. This brand has a range of products allowing consumers to experience restaurant quality food in their own homes in a convenient and delicious manner, and is widely sold in the UK and exported to the USA, Middle East and Europe.
- A very generous basic salary dependant on experience
- Potential to earn bonuses
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Retail discounts
- Childcare vouchers
As a New business Sales Manager, you'll collaborate cross functionally to develop and execute a strategic plan that delivers against their brand and customer investment strategies. They are looking to recruit a dynamic sales professional that can open doors and create meetings. The Sales Manager Role is a key account pioneering role across Multiples and convenience channels.
This role is an exciting opportunity to work with one of their largest, most high-profile customers and global businesses.
- To be the lead sales person on building the customer base across all sales channels for a tight range of world food products.
- To create a sales strategy for each channel and pioneer new accounts for the brands.
- Targeted to generate sales across a range of products up to £3M in one Year.
- To open new listings across primarily multiple retail. Development of other sales channels will also be part of the role, such as health food channels, convenience, High Street and Food service.
- To create a sales launch plan with clear priorities by customer range.
- To manage the day to day relationship and contact with the retail buying teams.
- Providing Promotional support by liaising with Supply Chain and the Customer to secure well executed instore Promotions.
- Maximise the accessibility of our products to our customers.
- Build excellent customer relationships and develop long-lasting relationships across our business.
- Deliver agreed monthly and three-monthly business sales forecasts.
- Provide appropriate customer support in relation to new product launches- new line information, product codes, pack samples/mock-ups.
We are looking for an ambitious and confident sales candidate who has an impressive new business track record of success in a FMCG business preferably in the food sector, who is looking to join a dynamic and growing business where they can take ownership and contribute significantly. This is a really exciting opportunity to be part of an inspiring team and business.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years of food sales experience to include major multiples.
- The key skills you require for this role are New Business Development and Key Account Management.
- You must be highly motivated with an energetic approach.
- You must have a proven track record in Sales.
- You must have good interpersonal skills, your strengths must lie in new business development.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise, exceptional time management skills and ability to work autonomously.
- A high level of competitor awareness and negotiating skills.
- Product knowledge awareness and development.
- Determination to achieve and willingness to continually learn.
- Proven record of demonstrating initiative and delivering results.
- Be numerical and proficient in all Microsoft packages.
- A full UK driving license is essential.
- Experience in a key Sales Account Management role.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strategic mindset, commercial outlook and a courageous attitude.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7618 and ask for Ryan. Or email email@example.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.