|Job Title:||Ocean Export Coordinator|
|Salary:||£11.50 - £12.5 per hour|
|Duration:||TEMP TO PERM|
|Contact Name:||Carla Ballinger|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Ocean Export Coordinator
We are recruiting for an experienced Ocean Export Coordinator based in Tamworth for one of the largest global freight forwarders, operating within a worldwide network. You will ensure all Ocean export shipments effectively and efficiently meet and exceed your customer and our client's expectations. Providing customer service excellence, efficiency, financial, quality and safety targets are met at all times.
Pay rates for the Ocean Export Coordinator
Pay Rate: £11.50-12.50 per hour (up to £26k equivalent)
Hours of work: Mon-Fri 08:30 - 17:30 with 1 hour lunch
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Temp ongoing
Duties of the Ocean Export Coordinator
* Maintain close working relationships with appointed carriers so that operational issues are identified and resolved with no customer impact. Advise the Ocean Team leader of any non-conformances.
* Execute all ocean shipments and documentation with the highest level of accuracy at all times.
* Proactively contact the customer with day to day shipment information/offloads/delays. Build network of relationships at the required levels within the customer's organisation.
* Ensure all regulatory changes to Dangerous Goods, Customs etc are understood and complied with.
The ideal Ocean Export Coordinator candidate will possess the following
* Ocean export experience operation.
* Experience of dealing with ocean carriers and suppliers and deliver corrective actions when necessary.
* Excellent time management and organisation skills
* Excellent Customer Service Skills
* Good PC skills
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team and using own initiative in a busy environment
* Excellent written communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Proactive approach
* Ability to act on own initiative
* Self motivated
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Carla 0116 366 7598
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
This position is advertised on behalf on Regional Recruitment Services Ltd. We also have a variety of other permanent and temporary positions available ranging from Supply Chain, Logistics, Administration, Sales, Secretarial, Finance and Accounts, Customer Service, I.T., Engineering, Industrial, Driving and Construction. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit our website www.regionalrecruitment.co.uk