|Job Title:||Office Administrator|
|Salary:||£9.00 - £9.75 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
- Up to £9.75 per hour.
- On site parking.
- Pension scheme.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Opportunity for a permanent position after temporary period.
- Monday to Friday.
- 08:30 to 17:00.
- Reception duties including answering the switchboard, greeting visitors and on site catering.
- Providing HR and payroll administrative support.
- Process supplier and purchase ledger transactions.
- Dealing with purchase ledger queries from both suppliers and staff.
- Providing general administrative support to the on site management.
- Ensuring full compliance with the companies health and safety policies.
- Will ideally have experience working within a similar capacity or environment.
- Competent with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise work.
- Able to multi task and work in a fast paced environment with good attention to detail.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience with SAGE accounts is desirable but not essential.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.