|Job Title:||Operations Excellence CoOrdinator|
|Salary:||Up to £11.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Carla Ballinger|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
Operations Co Ordinator
We are currently recruiting for a full time Operations Co Ordinator. This position is recruited for on an ongoing temporary basis. You will work in a 3PL environment where you will be responsible for parts delivery and communicating with management re the production line. You will investigate any potential issues affecting production and propose improvements to processes.
Hours: 40 - Monday - Friday 06:45 to 15:15
Pay Rate £11.00 PER HOUR
* Collate statistical information
* Weekly reporting - reasonable Excel require - pivots can be taught however
* Presenting information in a form that is easily interpreted and aids communication. (Photo audits)
* Maintaining of information in Database
* Effective communication between DAV and various departments in Daventry
* Communicate effectively with Materials, Line, Quality etc
* Responding and anticipating customer requirements and needs
* Highlighting of potential improvements and customer requirements
* Managing Returns
* Movement of parts
* Documentation and keeping up to date all working processes (WI)
* Experience in an SLA driven environment
* Proven site level experience in customer processes - 3PL
* Demonstrable skills in recent roles of enhancing processes / efficiencies
* Reasoning and decision making- able to demonstrate this ability in previous roles
* IT literate, data minded, able to analyse data, reasonable Excel skills
* Time management and organisation skills
* Relationship and customer relationship management
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Carla.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.