|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£23000 - £25000 per annum + Vehicle|
|Contact Name:||Liam Foster|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
A very credible client is currently looking for an Operations Manager to oversee the management and running of the employees and the business, The Operations Manager will have full responsibility for the supply of cleaning services to all customers of our clients. Due to the nature of the business and the hours worked the manager must be completely flexible in their hours of work. The total number of hours worked per week should not exceed 40 on a regular basis. However, you must be available at all times.
Holidays: 25 days paid holidays per annum plus statutory bank holidays.
A company vehicle will be supplied.
Key tasks of the role are:
* Overall management of commercial cleaning services.
* Ensuring that all sites are cleaned in accordance with specifications and more importantly customer requirements.
* The co-ordination of the supply of all necessary information to ensure that wages are calculated accurately.
* Recruitment, training and on-going management of Contract Managers.
* Supporting Contracts Managers, in general you will be expected to spend at least one working shift with each Manager during their time out on site per week.
* Quality Auditor:- to ensure congruence of expectations you will also be required to spend at least one working shift with the Quality Auditor per month.
* Control of wage budgets and assist in the preparation of budget reports.
* The continued implementation and control of Easy Log telephone logging in system.
* Ensuring that all customers receive value for money.
* The on going maintenance of customer relations and ensuring that customers issues are ratified as quickly as possible.
* Customer Liaison - manage and undertake customer liaison visits as stated in the updated schedule.
* Compliance with all company policy's and procedures and instructions given by the Commercial Director.
* Deliver reports as required on time and professionally and coherently presented.
* Attend regular management meetings and report directly to the Commercial Director as he requires. To also keep him informed on a daily basis of any difficulties or deviations to normal operating practices.
Performance measurement: -
* General ability to ensure sites and customers receive a quality service.
* Your ability to supply this service in line with company policy and procedures.
* The implementation and strict adherence to company policy and procedures.
* Meeting customer requirements.
* Control and management of wage budgets. Not only ensuring overspends do not occur but also your ability to make savings.
* Management of customer relations.
* Contracts lost and extra work carried out.
* Staff turnover and time taken to fill vacancies.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Liam.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.