|Job Title:||Overhead Crane Prodution Operative|
|Salary:||£9.00 - £9.50 per hour + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Gray|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Overhead Crane Production Operative - Nuneaton area - Long term / Permanent work- £9 Per Hour
Our client based on the out skirts of Nuneaton are recruiting for an Overhead Crane operator. In this role you will be working with one of the UKs most reputable manufacturer of structural building products.
* Opportunity for permanent employment
* Overtime available
* Free onsite parking
* Hot food canteen
Although you will be operating an Overhead crane, you will also be expected to undertake some concrete production work. Other duties include:
* Assembly of steel reinforcing cage using plastic spacers and steel bars
* Preparation and wash down of moulds ready to be used again
* Working in a fast pace production line (will include manual labour)
* Working as part of a targeted production team that manufacture concrete products from pre-cast concrete
* Cleaning down industrial machinery and the production environment at regular intervals.
* This role may progress onto other duties such as operating an overhead crane and fork lift truck (full training provided)
* Implementation of Health and Safety procedures
* Quality check own work
Our ideal Overhead Crane Operator:
* Must have an overhead crane licence
* Experience working an overhead crane for at least 6 months
* Experience working with concrete
* Own reliable transport is an essential requirement as public transport cannot be relied upon for travelling to and from work.
* Must be happy to work in a hot, noisy and dusty work environment (all relevant personal protective equipment is provided).
* Previous experience working in a fast pace production / factory environment
* Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
Key Skills: Overhead Crane licence with experience, Labouring, concrete manufacturing, site worker, warehouse operative, construction work, caster, batching plant, production, concrete casting, site work, building supplies manufacture, finisher, dry-cast, wet-cast, factory, ground worker.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Chloe.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.