|Salary:||£10 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Olga Sikora|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
We are looking for an individual who is looking for a diverse role that will be both challenging and rewarding. This position is an integral part of our business and at times, some overtime may be required to fulfil your duties.
The individual we are looking for must be self-motivated, organised, reliable and flexible towards daily tasks.
* The coordination and distribution of internal and external contact, via email, fax and telephone
* Performing a variety of P.A. duties for the Managing Director including dairy management and call handling
* Utilising and editing spreadsheets and databases
* Organising both the electronic and manual filing systems
* Coordinating and scheduling events, meeting rooms and international travel
* Managing all employee information
* Strong communication skills are essential
* Previous experience in a similar role with strong Administration experience
* Must be highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Previous experience of producing business letters would be advantageous
* Immediate start available
* State of the art working environment
* Basic salary £10/hr
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Olga.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
This position is advertised on behalf on Regional Recruitment Services Ltd. We also have a variety of other permanent and temporary positions available ranging from Administration, Sales, Secretarial, Finance and Accounts, Customer Service, I.T., Engineering, Industrial and Construction. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit www.regionalrecruitment.com