|Salary:||£20.00 per hour + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
We are looking for an individual who is looking for a diverse role that will be both challenging and rewarding. You must be self-motivated, organised, reliable and flexible towards daily tasks.
* Diary Management
* Coordinating and booking travel arrangements
* Providing administration support
* Screening calls and emails
* Attending meetings and taking minutes
* Organising team building events
* Strong communication skills are essential both verbally and written
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Must be highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Able to multi-task
* Immediate start available
* State of the art working environment
* Excellent salary £20.00 per hour
* Competitive holiday and pension
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Olga.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
This position is advertised on behalf on Regional Recruitment Services Ltd. We also have a variety of other permanent and temporary positions available ranging from Administration, Sales, Secretarial, Finance and Accounts, Customer Service, I.T., Engineering, Industrial and Construction. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit www.regionalrecruitment.com