|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£10 - £11 per hour + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
An exciting opportunity exists for a PA/Secretary within a luxury New Homes developer based in Coventry. Due to the urgent nature of this hire it will be offered on a Temporary to Permanent basis, working Monday - Thursday, 9am - 5:30pm and Friday, 9am - 5pm.
Salary of £20,000 - £22,000 per annum depending on experience (£10 - £11 per hour)
32 days holiday inc. Bank holidays
Genuine opportunities for career progression
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
* Updating various lists for distribution to the sales and marketing department
* Taking meeting minutes and arranging meetings as required
* Order and maintain stationery stocks for the department, including Sales Consultants and requirements for each new development
* Distributing and dealing with departmental post
* Checking and sending relevant pack information to the company solicitor
* Handle all telephone calls and emails in relation to enquires, reservations and queries before transferring
* Ensuring all data is recorded accurately and filed appropriately
* Update price lists, keeping accurate records of each development
* Confirm cancellations and arrange refunds if necessary
* Ensure all completion documents are received from the sales office
* General office/reception duties following the company's policies and procedures
* Previous demonstrable experience of working as a PA/Secretary/Administrator or similar
* Highly organised and be able to meet deadlines working under pressure
* Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Able to quickly learn and use IT based systems
* Excellent attention to detail
* Multi-tasking skills
* Be a self-starter and able to work under own initiative
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
* The Sales Secretary may have access to information of a highly confidential nature in connection with the Department's business and Company policies and in this connection considerable discretion is required.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Amy.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.