|Job Title:||Packaging Technologist|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£30000 - £36000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
Candidates will need to build and maintain relationships in order to drive solutions forward, be able to run multiple projects and liaise with suppliers. Generally there will be 4/5 projects to work on, but could be as many as 10/12 projects at any one time.
- Up to £36k per annum.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Bonus scheme.
- Monday to Friday.
- 08:30 to 17:00.
- Liaising with suppliers, design and print teams.
- Updating and communication with all parties.
- Industry / trend tracking.
- Be responsible for the completion of the packaging brief.
- Attend and contribute in project meetings, briefings and product submission meetings.
- Responsibility for the packaging development process. This includes sampling, specifying, factory trials, business suitability and legal compliance.
- Supporting continual improvement.
- Drive the quality agenda and deliver cost savings.
- Will be creative and have a flair for design.
- Ability to work at a fast pace and multi task.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to make decisions without 100% of the information.
- Good team player.
- Good I.T skills including Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator or similar is desirable.
- An interest or previous experience with green technology would be highly desirable.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.