|Job Title:||Paid Media (PPC) Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Gill|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Paid Media (PPC) Consultant - Leicester
Regional Recruitment Services currently have a Fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing, award winning digital marketing agency. We are looking for an outgoing, creative and dynamic paid media Consultant to join a fantastic team. You'll work alongside a close-knit team of SEO account managers, social enthusiasts and PR strategists to develop paid media campaigns that drive awareness, engagement and revenue across some great clients.
Working as a paid media consultant, you will have the paid media experience needed to achieve success with clients using search, display, shopping, remarketing and social media paid advertising.
This is a great opportunity for a paid media specialist looking to join one of the UK's leading digital marketing agencies. You will also be provided with professional development and a very exciting career path.
* Private healthcare
* Free onsite parking
* Relaxed agency environment
* Team building days
* Location offers an Ice cream shop, café, pub and barbers on-site
* Contribution matched pension
* Regular one-to-ones and support from the team to aid your personal development and goals
The ideal PPC candidate:
As a Paid Media consultant, you will be passionate about Paid Search, Display, Social and Programmatic advertising - along with a working knowledge of PPC and prior PPC management experience is essential in this role:
* Fully accredited as appropriate, including professional qualifications
* Breadth of knowledge across a broad range of Paid Media disciplines including Google Adwords and social media platforms.
* Ability to regularly cascade experience and knowledge via informal channels to the rest of the team.
* Track record of delivering exceptional results, retaining and delighting clients
* Leading large client accounts delivering multiple services including via a team approach
* Great time-management skills, keeping on top of deadlines, scheduling and prioritising your own workload.
Why should you join our client? - some great points are below to consider!
* Industry-leading in house professional development and training, tailored to you specifically
* Fast track career progression in an amazing environment
* Plan, execute and analyse paid campaigns across a range of industries and taking ownership of the end to end delivery of the campaign.
* Freedom to take responsibility and manage your own client work under our principle of consultative advice.
* Flexible working
* The opportunity to attend industry-leading conferences and seminars
Our client is truly fantastic and will build a tailored experience for you to achieve your goals, and give you feedback along the way - promising to support you through your wins and failures.
Location: Our clients head office is based just outside Leicester city centre in a lovely rural office space.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Contract: Permanent, full time contract
Education: Degree level qualification in a relevant subject is preferred
Experience: In-house or agency experience essential
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7618 and ask for Ryan. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.