|Job Title:||Paint Line Operative|
|Salary:||£18000 - £20000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||5 days ago|
- Salary up to £20k per annum.
- Overtime available.
- Day Shifts.
- On site parking.
- Pension Scheme.
Duties Included In This Role:
- Hanging parts on the line.
- Unloading parts and place them on pallets, in vehicles on racks or shelves
- Quality inspecting parts.
- Packing items.
- Using a spray gun to touch up parts.
- Thoroughly prepare the surfaces due to be coated / sprayed
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Will be able to set up, clean and maintain the spray equipment
- Will be able to carry large parts from the line to the parts staging area.
- Will be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Time Served, City & Guilds or NVQ qualified is desirable but not essential.
- Able to work accurately at speed.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.