|Job Title:||Paint Sprayer|
|Salary:||£23000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
- Up to £25k per annum salary.
- 28 days holiday (including statutory days).
- Pension Scheme.
- Opportunity to secure permanent employment with an established manufacturer.
- Genuine opportunities for progression.
- A modern, clean working environment with car parking and canteen facilities.
- Monday to Friday.
- 16:00 - 00:00.
- There is a shift premium for the late shift.
Duties Included In This Role
- Hand spraying and robotic spraying of manufactured parts.
- Mixing own paint
- Checking quality of own work.
- Ensure all Health and Safety aspects are in line with company expectations
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Will have experience working with manual paint spraying or robotic spraying.
- Will ideally have experience working with paint and lacquer.
- Will be quality aware.
- Will be able to mix own paint.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.