|Job Title:||Panel Wirer|
|Salary:||£9.00 - £10.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
- £9.00 - £10.00 per hour starting rate.
- Opportunity to progress and develop new skills.
- 20 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays.
- Opportunity for permanant employment after 12 week probabtionary period.
- Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:30.
- Candidates need to be flexible for overtime as per business needs.
Duties Involved In This Vacancy:
- Be able to interpret and understand wiring schematics and general arrangement layout diagrams.
- Be able to effectively wire control panels and equipment with minimal supervision.
- Work to time specific deadlines.
- Have strong communication, organizational and attention to detail skills.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Own reliable transport is an essential requirement as public transport cannot be relied upon for travelling to and from work.
- Previous experience with panel wiring and fitting is essential.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.