|Job Title:||Panel Wirer|
|Salary:||Up to £11.00 per hour + + OT|
|Contact Name:||Kish Limbachya|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
This is an on-going temporary position, which may lead to permanent employment with a successful manufacturing company that has over 100 years' experience producing and designing power resistors. This exciting opportunity is paying up to £11.00 per hour for right candidate.
- up to £11.00 per hour.
- Opportunity to progress and develop new skills.
- 25 days' holiday entitlement plus bank holidays once permanent.
- Opportunity for permanent employment after temp period.
- Monday to Friday 7:30am - 4:15pm Monday to Thursday + 7:30am - 12:00pm Fridays.
- Candidates need to be flexible for overtime as per business needs.
Duties Involved In This Vacancy:
- Interpret and understand wiring schematics and general arrangement layout diagrams.
- Wire control panels and equipment with minimal supervision from start to finish.
- Working to time specific deadlines.
- Soldering, assembling and crimping.
- Connecting control panels.
- Documenting the process from start to finish.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience with panel wiring and assembly.
- able to Interpret and understand wiring schematics and general arrangement layout diagrams.
- Competent at Soldering, assembling and crimping.
- Have strong communication, organisational and attention to detail skills.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 262 3733 and ask for Kish. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.