|Job Title:||Part Time Cleaner|
|Salary:||Up to £7.83 per hour + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
* Keeping the buildings clean and tidy
* Emptying waste bins into the designated areas
* Sweep, vacuum and mop floors and stairways
* Dust and polish all surfaces
* Clean toilets, hand basins etc.
* Ensure all consumables are replenished in a timely manner
* Use the correct cleaning equipment and chemicals
* Carry out deep cleans when needed
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
* Cleaning experience in a similar role
* Be able to work individually as well as being part of a team
* An ability to communicate effectively
* Able to follow directions
* Reliable and responsible
* Salary of £7.83 per hour
* Competitive holiday and Pension contribution
* Internal incentives plus annual bonus
* Competitive annual leave + bank holidays
* 12 hours per week, working over 3 days
* Temporary - Permanent
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Amy.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.