|Job Title:||Part Time Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||Up to £8.49 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
We are currently recruiting for a Part Time Customer Service Advisor working for a well-established company based in Tamworth. You will need to have experience within customer service paired with a driven and hardworking attitude. This is a temporary role with the potential of a permanent position. You would be working on a shift, any 5 days out of 7 between 10am - 5pm (25 hours per week).
- Answering inbound calls
- Keep the internal system up to date
- Managing a high level enquiry line
- Dealing with customer queries and questions
- Using the system to guide customers
- General Administration duties
- Previous experience in a similar role
- High attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate in Microsoft suite
- Ability to multitask and to work in a busy environment
- Great organisation skills
- Salary of £8.49 per hour
- Competitive holiday
- Pension package
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly through this website or send your CV in to us directly to email@example.com. If you would like to speak to us in more detail before applying, please call 0116 262 3733 and ask for Amy.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days, please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
This position is advertised on behalf on Regional Recruitment Services Ltd. We also have a variety of other permanent and temporary positions available ranging from Supply Chain, Logistics, Administration, Sales, Secretarial, Finance and Accounts, Customer Service, I.T., Engineering, Industrial, Driving and Construction. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit our website.