|Job Title:||Part Time Customer Service Executive|
|Salary:||£7.05 - £7.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Olga Sikora|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Are you looking for a new career in 2017 that allows you to work around other commitments? We are currently looking for Customer Service Executives to join our prestigious client based in Ashby De La Zouch. These positions are available immediately and offer comprehensive training that could lead to recognised qualifications within Customer Services.
We are looking for people who are looking to progress within an office based role. Due to the substantial growth plans, there are also ample opportunities for internal progression and personal development opportunities.
The main duties of this role will include representing a number of major UK companies, providing a first class service to both B2B and B2C customers over the telephone.
What are we looking for?
* Ideally able to work evenings / weekends but some flexibility is available
* Previous experience gained in Customer Services or a genuine desire to progress within this type of role
* Strong communication skills
* A great work ethic with the ability to work well as part of a large team
Benefits in this role include;
* 12 weeks temp to perm opportunity
* Excellent working environment
* Weekly pay
* Regular incentives including prizes, company offers and days / nights out.
* Flexibility in working hours
* Immediate starts available
* Free car parking
* Staff canteen
* Easily commutable location
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Olga.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
This position is advertised on behalf on Regional Recruitment Services Ltd. We also have a variety of other permanent and temporary positions available ranging from Administration, Sales, Secretarial, Finance and Accounts, Customer Service, I.T., Engineering, Industrial and Construction. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit www.regionalrecruitment.com