|Job Title:||Pattern Cutter|
|Salary:||Up to £16000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Cezar Porcarasu|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Pattern Cutter - Leicester £16,000 per annum working a day shift (permanent position)
We are currently working with a garment manufacturer in LE4 area who are recruiting for a Pattern Cutter, with a minimum of 1 years experience, to join their factory. This company has a nice working environment and designs clothing for both men and women.
Key Details Of The Role:
* Permanent position
* Salary starts at £16,000 per annum with the possibility to increase (depending on experience)
* Leicester, LE4 area
* Working hours: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Duties of a Pattern Cutter:
You will be working in the design room and will be undertaking the following duties and more:
* Cutting out patterns to specification.
* Maintaining the factory environment, ensuring health and safety is met.
Requirements to be a Pattern Cutter:
* A minimum of 1 years experience in pattern cutting is essential.
* Hard-working and dedicated attitude to work.
* Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
Contact Details: If you would like to apply for this position, please contact the office on 0116 262 3733 or alternatively send your CV via clicking APPLY NOW.
Regional Recruitment Services is advertising this position in its capacity as a recruitment agency. Please visit our website to see similar jobs in warehouses, production, manufacturing and engineering throughout Leicestershire.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.