|Job Title:||Personal Assistant|
|Salary:||£15.00 - £20.00 per hour + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
The individual we are looking for must be self-motivated, organised, reliable and flexible towards daily tasks. You must be able to work Monday - Friday, business hours.
* The co-ordination and diary management for meetings and conferences
* Screen all calls, letters and emails. Meet and greet any visitors
* Ensure the Director has sufficient preparation time for upcoming important meetings
* Utilising and editing spreadsheets and databases
* Raise purchase orders using the SAP system
* Co-ordinating and scheduling events, meeting rooms and travel arrangements
* Understand and adhere to the company and department standards, policies and procedures
* Previous advanced PA experience
* Strong communication skills are essential
* Be able to multi-task to ensure tasks are completed on time
* Well organised with the ability to be flexible in prioritising and planning accordingly
* Must be highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Previous experience of producing business letters would be advantageous
* Basic salary £15 - £20 per hour depending on experience
* Immediate start available
* State of the art working environment
* Excellent employee benefits
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Amy.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
This position is advertised on behalf on Regional Recruitment Services Ltd. We also have a variety of other permanent and temporary positions available ranging from Administration, Sales, Secretarial, Finance and Accounts, Customer Service, I.T., Engineering, Industrial and Construction. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit www.regionalrecruitment.com