|Job Title:||Personal Assistant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Danny Williams|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
Personal assistant / London Area
Salary: £26,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
Our Client is looking for a personal assistant who will be contributing to the continuous support to the Group Directors. Group Directors are the core group that works and supports our client to generate, develop and deliver innovative and the original Ideals.
Our Client is a high quality provider of professional care and accommodation, a vibrant practice focused on innovation, opening a collection of new state of the art residential homes due soon in the London area.
Personal assistant role:
You will be supporting the Directors through a PA role on a day-to-day base. Your role is proactively providing a high level of care and support to ensure the success of the Director(s) professional activities. You will also be working very closely with project coordinators, project teams and other domains.
* Build a strong rapport with the directors with a great understanding of their roles and responsibilities
* Understand, anticipate and foresee directors way of working
* Communicate with the directors constantly to understand their needs and upcoming work load
* Manage the directors diary in a highly professional manner
* Manage directors Email Inbox in a timely and effective manner
* Act as a first point of contact for internal and external correspondence for the directors
* Prepare and manage documentations for the directors when necessary
* Manage the directors budget and expenses
* Manage the directors travel itineraries
* Manage the directors contact database
* As a member of the team, actively assist the PA Group when necessary
PA skills and experience:
* At least 2 years experience in PA or similar administrative role.
* Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office Suite - proficient user of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Experience of meeting facilitation; concise and accurate agenda and minute taking
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, resilient to pressure
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Great planning and prioritising skills
* Excellent English, additional foreign language would be advantageous
* Proactive, resourceful with an agile mind.
* Logical thinker with excellent attention to details.
* Great team player.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Liam.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.