|Job Title:||Photocopier / Printer Technician|
|Salary:||£10.73 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
- £10.73 per hour.
- Opportunity for permanent employment after temporary period.
- Chance to work for a leading logistics company.
- Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:30.
Duties Involved With This Role:
- Servicing and cleaning of photocopiers and printers.
- Refurbishment to a pre defined specification.
- Date sanitisation and wiping of hard drives.
Our Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Experience with photocopier / printer servicing.
- Will have a strong technical aptitude.
- Will be flexible, hard working and have a can do attitude.
There will also be a need to undertake some initial training off site. Candidates must be happy with travel for training purposes.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.