|Salary:||£22000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
An exciting opportunity exists for a Planner to join a leading freight management company based in Wrexham. This is an ongoing temporary to permanent position working Monday - Friday, on a shift between 6am - 10pm (39 hours per week). Our ideal candidate would be an excellent communicator with the ability to work in a team and work independently.
£22,000 - £26,000 per annum
Competitive holidays and pensions
Excellent working environment
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
* Completing daily route planning
* Ensuring all orders get a pre-call before delivery
* Updating the system with any changes to orders
* Assisting the Traffic Clerk when necessary
* Ensuring all targets and KPI's are achieved
* Liaising with clients on a daily basis to ensure all issues are dealt with in a timely manner
* Experience in a similar planning role
* Health & Safety management
* Good transport / logistics knowledge
* Excellent communication - both verbally and written
* Decision making
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Amy.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.