|Job Title:||Planning Assistant|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
Planning Assistant required for a leading manufacturer and supplier to the rail industry. Based in Loughborough this is a permanent position offering a salary up to £25k per annum depending on experience . This vacancy is ideally suited to candidates who have previously worked within a production planning capacity, and have excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Up to £25k per annum.
- On site parking.
- Pension scheme.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Monday to Friday
- 37 hour week.
Duties Of The Planning Assistant:
- Support the planning and coordination of a program and its activities.
- Create production plans in line with the master production schedule.
- Determine any necessary changes to the schedule to overcome potential bottlenecks and respond to customer deliveries and collections as appropriate.
- Where applicable assist with the direct purchasing function to ensure the timely delivery of materials.
- Keep updated records and create reports.
- Help support the growth and program development.
Ideal Planning Assistant:
- Will have previous experience within Production Planning.
- Skilled in the use of MS Office, in particular Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A methodical approach and detail oriented.
- Knowledge of the production and test process.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.