|Job Title:||PPC Manager|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Gill|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
PPC/SEO Manager - Leicester
Salary £28,000 to £32,000 per annum.
Regional Recruitment services are working on behalf of a fantastic creative digital agency. They are a multidisciplinary team of strategists, designers, developers and marketers with a passion for solving problems and delivering success for their diverse portfolio of clients.
The company in question are on the lookout for an outstanding PPC Manager to join their team, working in a very fast paced environment they are rapidly expanding and are looking for a highly talented individual who is able to aid them in their fast-paced growth and development!
Within the role you will:
* Take ownership of paid search channels for our online customers across retail, business to business, cultural, heritage and not for profit industries.
* Able to demonstrate consistent and profitable growth against measurable KPIs
* Provide customer and industry analysis, and strategic insight on putting forth recommendations to drive continued growth from Paid Search campaigns.
* Provide benchmarking and regular reports
* Display strong attention to detail when creating high quality advertisements, compliance checks and testing.
* Search, shopping, mobile, video ads and display campaign build and management.
* Liaise with internal teams on how to maximise paid search efforts
* Manage regular client meetings by phone and face to face
Experience and Skills
* Have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
* Have up to date Google Ads and Google Analytics certifications.
* Be experienced in managing Paid Search campaigns across Google Ads, Bing, Amazon and Social platforms.
* Possess a high degree of competence in Microsoft programmes including Excel and Google tools including Google Data Studio, Ad Editor and Analytics.
* Able to demonstrate high numeracy, statistical and analytical abilities
* Be commercial and highly focused on attaining results and success for our clients.
* Be able to cultivate fantastic relationships with our customers and internally with the Un.titled team.
* Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
* Have a positive attitude, a great team player and up for a challenge.
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Have experience working with some or all of the following platforms: Magento, WordPress and Shopify.
* Very competitive salary
* Generous annual leave allowance
* Day off for your birthday
* Personal development budget
* Free tea and coffee, plus weekly Cake Friday.
* Quarterly team building events
* Contribution towards city centre parking
* Medical Health insurance
* Newly refurbished offices in a beautiful old Victorian Knitwear factory
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7618 and ask for Ryan. Or email email@example.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.