|Job Title:||PPC Manager|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Gill|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Regional Recruitment Services are offering a fantastic opportunity for a PPC Executive looking for their next step, or current PPC Manager to join a rapidly growing Digital Marketing Agency, this a great opportunity for an individual to have a direct impact on the growth of an already fantastic and innovative business. If successful, you'll be working alongside some fresh and exciting clients and some of the most well-known brands in Leicester. Our client works in a relaxed and comfortable environment, and their work is second to none.
The successful candidate will initially be responsible for developing client marketing strategies and delivering them, with a view to then be managing a small team within 6-8 months as the business is in a fantastic position with scope to be rapidly expanding within this time frame. The role is ideal for someone looking to take the next step in their Digital Marketing Career, and someone experienced, creative, natural & competent with IT and an independent forward thinker.
Below is a list of key responsibilities:
* Devising digital marketing strategies
* Client, competitor and market research
* Setting up PPC campaigns
* Writing creative content and copy
* Planning, budgeting and managing PPC campaigns
* Daily health checks of PPC campaigns and supporting platforms such as Google Merchant Centre, shopping feed optimisation software and Google Analytics
* Client reporting
* Assisting with the creation and delivery of on boarding pitches & proposals
* Account audits
* Liaising with clients
Whilst the core duties of the role are defined, the remaining responsibilities can be tailored around the talents of the successful candidate. We encourage specialities and innovation.
Salary and benefits:
Our client offers a highly competitive salary which will be set based on your level of experience. They also offer multiple benefits that aren't limited to:
* Work social events and activities
* Flexible working hours
* Career development & training
* Encouragement towards ideas, innovation and special projects - If you have any great ideas on how we can better their agency and client services, you'll have full support and backing
Required experience & skills:
* A minimum of 12 months PPC experience
* Strong IT capabilities - especially on Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
* Creative thinking
* Good people skills
* Further experience with technical SEO, CRO, content marketing, email marketing and/or outreach is highly desirable
* You must be competent using the following platforms:
* Google Ads
* Bing Ads
* Google Analytics
* Google Tag Manager
* Facebook Business Manager & Ads Manager
* Experience with the following platforms is beneficial but not essential:
* Pinterest Ads
* Twitter Ads
* LinkedIn Ads
Their office is based in Blaby, Leicester.
How to apply
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7618 and ask for Ryan. Or email email@example.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.