|Job Title:||Press Brake Machinist|
|Salary:||£9 - £11.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Kirkham|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Press Brake Machinist
Long term / Permeant
Pay up to £11.50 / hr (depending on experience and skills)
Experienced press brake machinist setting and/or operating required for a leading sheet metal engineering company base in Leicester. Long term / permeant opportunity with great company benefits.
Ideal Candidate - Press brake machinist
- Press brake operating experience essential, Setting experience desirable
- Confident reading and understanding technical engineering drawings
- Work to high standards
- Good communication skills
- Experience working in fast paced engineering environment
- Working safety and competently as part of a team to ensure deadlines are met
Main Duties -
- Setting and operating press brake machine
- Maintaining a high tolerance throughout
- Working from technical drawings
- Other duties required as per the needs of the business
KEY SKILLS - Press Brake , Manufacturing , Machine operator , Setting , Setter , Operating
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Gemma @ Regional Recruitment.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.