|Job Title:||Press Brake Operator|
|Salary:||£10.50 - £11.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Cherelle Hammond|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
* Competitive hourly rate up to £10.50 - £11.00 per hour depending on experience.
* Overtime opportunities paid at premium.
* Working for a stable, expanding and reputable business.
* Opportunity to progress and develop new skills and qualifications.
* City centre location.
* Working 6am - 2pm and then 2pm - 10pm Rotational Shifts.
* Operating and setting a Press Brake Machine (Trumpf, Amada OR LVD)
* Ensuring product quality standards
* Working to tight tolerances
* Reading technical drawings
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
* Will have relevant industry experience (sheet metal)
* An experienced Press Brake Setter and Operator (Trumpf, Amada OR LVD)
* Able to work from technical drawings
* Reliable and able to work efficiently alone
* Prepared to contribute with overtime needs
Key Skills: Press Break Operator/Setter, Engineering, Factory, Trumpf, Amada, LVD
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 262 3733 and ask for Cherelle Hammond.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.