|Job Title:||Press Brake Setter Operator|
|Salary:||£9.00 - £14.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- Hourly rate dependant on experience.
- On site parking.
- O/T available.
- Opportunity for permanent employment after temporary period.
- Monday to Thursday.
- 14:00 to 00:00.
Duties Included In This Role:
- Setting and operating Press Brake (Trumpf).
- Reading and working from technical drawings.
- Working to tight tolerances.
- Quality checking own work.
Ideal Candidate For the Role:
- Will be experienced with setting and operating Trumpf Press Brake machinery.
- Will be punctual and a good team player.
- Will have experience working within a similar environment.
- Will be happy to work overtime.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.