|Job Title:||PRESS / MACHINE OPERATIVE|
|Salary:||£450 per week + O/TIME|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Smith|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
- Over £450 per week for basic hours + attendance bonus
- OT paid above 39 hours at premium rate.
- On-going assignment with possibility of permanent employment.
- Opportunity to progress and develop new skills and qualifications.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
- Happy to work 12 hour shifts.
- Must be happy to work in a hot, noisy and dusty work environment (all relevant personal protective equipment is provided).
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively alone or as part of a team.
- Must have previous experience as a press operative.
- Must be able to work systematically.
- Own transport is an advantage.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Operating press machine.
- Rectify on the spot issues with the machinery.
- General housekeeping.
- Maintaining high standard of quality throughout.
- Working night shift.
KEY SKILLS: Labouring, concrete manufacturing, site worker, warehouse operative, construction work, caster, batching plant, production, concrete casting, site work, building supplies manufacture, finisher, dry-cast, wet-cast, factory.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Lauren.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website