|Job Title:||Principle Transport Planner|
|Salary:||£45000 - £46000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jasmine Walker|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
Principle Transport Planner - Nottingham - 45k Per Annum
Regional Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Principle Transport Planner based with one of our clients in Nottingham. The key tasks and responsibilities of this role include; Reporting directly to the Regional Manager, to be responsible for supporting the Midlands Regional Transport Planning team to deliver projects; including the management and production of technical reports and drawings for development planning projects in both the private and public sector; together with the management of staff and client relationship management.
Skills and Abilities
- Chartered or equivalent (i.e. TPP).
- BSc and/or MSc in Trasport Planning or Civil Engineering (or related subject).
- Industry Software including AutoCAD, AutoTrack, LINSIG, ARCADY, PICADY and TRICS.
- Industry Software including TRANSYT and TRACC/GIS would be desirable.
- IT literate.
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills.
- Relevant industry experience.
- Ability to work independently.
- Acts as a lead on projects.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Holds a valid driving licence.
- Confident and self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Report writing skills
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Share Ownership
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Parental Returners benefits
- Holiday Accommodation
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
- 'Enjoy' Benefits