|Job Title:||Print Technician|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- £17,500 per annum starting salary.
- Stable permanent employment with PDP plan from day one,
- On site car park.
- Statutory pension.
- 20 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays. Holiday entitlement increases over service.
Duties Included In This Role:
- Prepare screens for the printing process by washing, drying and coating for all print tasks.
- Conduct a thorough check of all separations before exposing the screens.
- Produce all samples required in accordance with the print programme.
- Provide regular updates on screen requirements with the print room supervisor.
- Liaise with print room supervisor on all printing consumables requirements, inc ink etc.
- Maintain all printing machinery to a high standard, including cleanliness.
- Conduct all printing tasks in an efficient and productive manner.
- Liaise with the sales, design, merch and licensing departments on printing technical issues as they arise.
- Maintain professional currency with printing techniques and processes.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Will have experience working with both manual and digital screen printing.
- Will have experience with a 14 colour screen printing machine.
- Must be pro active and have a good eye for detail.
- Will be technically minded, be able to identify issues and deal with them appropriately.
Due the nature of this role there may be occasional travel and nights away from home.
Key Skills: PRINT TECHNICIAN. SCREEN PRINTING. PRODUCTION. MANUFACTURING.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.