|Job Title:||Product Designer|
|Salary:||£24000 - £26000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Gill|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
A Product Designer is required for a well-established designer and supplier of luxury goods, who have clients that span the globe and supply the world's leading hotel groups. Based in Ruislip this is a permanent role offering a fantastic basic salary of up to £25,000+ per annum dependant on experience. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company with clients spanning worldwide. The role is ideally suited to an individual who has 3 years plus industry experience who is looking to further develop their skills and secure a long-term role for the future.
We have a role for a Product Designer to be based in their Greater London Head office. This would be a permanent full time role.
This an exciting role for an individual who would really like to take their career to the next level. This is a fantastic opportunity to allow great progression and fast track your career, working directly within the key design department within the business. This highly diverse position offers a fantastic opportunity to develop yourself and build on your already excellent career in the design world.
- Salary of £25,000 or above per annum depending on experience.
- Corporate bonus scheme (Once your probation period has been passed).
- Company pension scheme.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Monday to Friday. (Full-time)
- 09:00 to 18:00.
Are you a Designer with 3 years' experience or more?
Are you excited regarding taking your design career to the next level?
Are you committed to developing your career and excelling your personal skills?
All About You:
* Strong and confident with Rhinoceros, Adobe Creative Suite, and InDesign
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* 3 Years' experience or more in Product Design/Design based roles
* Proven team player with great interpersonal skills
* Self-starter, great organizational and problem-solving skills
* A Degree in a Design related discipline would be highly advantageous
The successful candidate will be given the experience of working on fantastic luxury product briefs and more for clients all over the world, boosting their career and knowledge within the design world. The candidate will be joining the team as a high level Product Designer.
* Work Experience: 3 Years within the design industry using Rhino, Adobe CC & InDesign (Preferred)
* Bachelor's (Preffered)
* Ruislip HA4 0JS
* Driving Licence (Preferred)
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7618 and ask for Ryan. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.