|Job Title:||Production Assembly Operative|
|Salary:||£18500 - £19500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
- Up to £19.5k per annum salary.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- On site parking.
- Monday to Thursday 07:30 - 16:00 (30 minute lunch).
- Friday 07:30 - 13:00.
Duties Included In This Role:
- Constructing electronic PCB's and instruments, meeting required quality levels.
- Liaising with other departments to address any problems with manufacturing.
- Ensure all products are manufactured within approved timescales.
- Testing of manufactured product.
Ideal Candidate For This Role:
- Will have good manual dexterity and able to demonstrate good soldering skills.
- Will understand assembly drawings and be able to follow documented procedures.
- Good attention for detail.
- Self motivated and able to work on own initiative.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.