|Job Title:||Production Controller|
|Salary:||£30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
- Salary in the region of £30,000 per annum.
- Opportunity to work for an expanding and successful manufacturing company.
- On site parking.
- Statutory pension.
- Assist in the production activity control to meet business and financial objectives whilst maintaining an up to date day to day schedule.
- Work with managers to plan and manage production tasks to improve run time.
- Review and amend production plan to identify and report potential risks to Managing Director.
- Develop inventory control techniques to avoid shortages and excess.
- Co-ordinate with Managing Director in resolving production planning and control issues.
- Plan equipment, material and manpower needs for job orders.
Ideal Candidate For The Vacancy:
- Will have experience working with sheet metal.
- Will have experience working in a similar role.
- Be confident with ensuring the smooth and economic running of production.
- Will be willing to under take training as required.
- Be able to work as part of a team and on their own.
Due to the nature of the work, the candidate may be requested to work outside of normal working hours.
Key Skills: PRODUCTION CONTROLLER. SHEET METAL. MANUFACTURING. PRODUCTION. ENGINEERING.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website