|Job Title:||Production Manager|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
- Basic salary of circa £35,000 to £40,000 per annum.
- 25 days holiday plus statutory days.
- Genuine prospects for career progression.
- Group Pension Scheme.
- Death in Service Benefit.
- Excellent training opportunities.
- Free parking.
- Management of all production including pre-press, screen making, finishing and maintenance.
- Drive, manage and maintain improvements in quality reducing levels of non-conformance's.
- Manage health, safety and welfare of all production staff.
- Continuously work to maintain and improve housekeeping and maintenance.
- Propose and assist on plant improvements and capital expenditure projects.
- Work with senior management to build an efficient plant, delivering a quality product and service.
IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE VACANCY:
- Previous experience of managing a team in a production environment.
- Knowledge of print and finishing methods and quality standards.
- Familiar with BRC / BRC Global Standards.
- Commercially astute.
- Organised with the ability to effectively and efficiently in a time sensitive environment.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.