|Job Title:||Production Operative|
|Salary:||£465 - £550 per week + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Gray|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Casting Operatives / Labourers
£465 - £550+ per week
Afternoon shift 2:30pm - 12:30am
Monday to Friday
We are recruiting for the UK's largest manufacturer and supplier of precast concrete solutions. Through its Quarries, Surfacing, Ready-mix and Precast plants, they supply a wide range of heavy building materials to the construction industry. This is excellent opportunity and offers earning opportunities £550+ per week.
If you are an experienced Labourer and are looking for a new opportunity please call 0116 262 3733 and ask for Chloe or Cezar.
- £465 per week rising to £550+ with production bonus (after 12 week qualifying period)
- Weekly production bonus
- Overtime paid at time and a half after 40 hours per week
- Sunday overtime £17 - £17.60 per hour
- Immediate start
- Free PPE
- Genuine opportunities for permanent employment and career progression
- Free on-site parking
THE JOB - CASTING OPERATIVE
- Working as part of a close, multi-skilled team manufacturing building and drainage products
- Making bespoke castings for some of the UK's leading construction projects
- General production duties, machine operating, cleaning finished product and other duties
- Basic visual inspection of completed jobs
- Any other duties as reasonably requested
THE CANDIDATE - LABOURER
- Previous experience working in the construction industry / Labouring is desirable but not essential
- Recent experience within a production environment and ability to work with basic drawings
- Numerate, literate and able to understand metric measurements
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a small team
- Happy to work in a hot, noisy and often dusty environment
- Own transport owing to rural location
- 14:30 to 00:30 Monday to Friday
- Some flexibility regarding working hours will be needed to suit production
Commutable From: Leicester, Coalville, Ashby De La Zouch, Tamworth, Loughborough, Hinckley
Key Skills: Labouring, concrete manufacturing, site worker, warehouse operative, construction work, caster, batching plant, production, concrete casting, site work, building supplies manufacture, Casting, finisher, dry-cast, wet-cast, factory, ground worker, Casting Operatives.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly through this website or send your CV in to us directly at email@example.com. If you would like to speak to us in more detail before applying, please call 0116 262 3733 and ask for Chloe.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.