|Job Title:||Production Operative / Concrete Finishers|
|Location:||Hinckley and Bosworth, Leicestershire|
|Salary:||£450 - £520 per week|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Kirkham|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Specific experience includes candidates with concrete finishing, wet cast, and concrete extruding machine use, groundworkers and site labourers will also be considered. Once fully trained potential earnings can rise to up to £800 per week with plenty of progression available.
- up to £520 per week once fully trained.
- Regular overtime available that is paid at time and one half over 40 hours per week.
- Permanent employment upon completion of temp period.
- Opportunity to progress and develop new skills and qualifications.
- Working 10 hour days starting between 05:00 - 09:00 Monday to Friday
- Overtime available over 40 hours.
- Night shifts may be available at premium rate.
- Some additional flexibility may be required as per the needs of the business.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
- Due to the shift start times, own reliable transport is an essential requirement as public transport cannot be relied upon for travelling to and from work.
- Must be happy to work in a hot, noisy and dusty work environment (all relevant personal protective equipment is provided).
- specific experience is required, it may be an advantage if candidates can evidence successful experience of working in a repetitive production / labouring role that includes heavy lifting (up to 20 kilos)
- Ex Ground-workers and site labourers would be ideal for this position
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Working as part of a targeted production team that manufacture concrete products from pre-cast concrete.
- Assembly of steel reinforcing cage using plastic spacers and steel bars
- Preparation of product moulds and insertion of steel reinforcing cage into the moulds ready for concrete pour.
- Quality check own work.
- Following a production line process. Please note, these duties require a lot of physical activity.
- Cleaning down industrial machinery and the production environment at regular intervals.
- This role may progress onto other duties such as operating an overhead crane and fork lift truck (full training provided)
- implementation of Health and Safety procedures.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Gemma.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.