|Job Title:||Production Scheduler|
|Salary:||£18000 - £20000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
- Up to £20k per annum salary.
- Pension scheme.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Opportunity for permanent employment.
- Monday to Friday.
- 07:30 to 16:30.
Duties Included In This Role:
- Booking jobs onto the installation and production schedules.
- Liaising with installation teams.
- Contacting a variety of customers to confirm appointments.
- Ensuring workload is scheduled appropriately as per the job and travel time.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Will have experience within administration and scheduling.
- Will be well organised and a logical thinker.
- Good communication skills both written and verbally.
- Flexible and willing to undertake further tasks as and when required.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.