|Job Title:||PRODUCTION / FLT OPERATIVES|
|Salary:||£350 - £450 per week + O/TIME|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Smith|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- £350 - £450 per week depended on overtime + Production bonus
- Regular Production bonus of around £60-£90 per week after 12 week service
- Regular overtime available that is paid at time and one half over 40 hours per week
- Possibility of permanent employment
- Opportunity to progress and develop new skills and qualifications
- Shift work: 04:00 - 15:00 OR 14:00-Midnight Monday to Friday.
- Some additional flexibility may be required as per the needs of the business.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
- Due to the shift start times, own reliable transport is an essential requirement as public transport cannot be relied upon for travelling to and from work.
- Must be happy to work in a hot, noisy and dusty work environment (all relevant personal protective equipment is provided).
- Although no specific experience is required, some past experience in a similar role will be advantageous.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Up to date and valid FLT Counterbalance license.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Working as part of a targeted production team that manufacture drainage and water management products from pre-cast concrete.
- Operating and cleaning down heavy industrial machinery as part of a 3 person team.
- Hands on labouring. Examples of this may include, shovelling sand & cement, dislodging pins used in the production process and using a variety of hand tools.
- Cleaning finished products and maintaining the tidiness of the yard.
- Operating FLT Counterbalance.
KEY SKILLS: Labour, Construction, Machine Operating, Concrete Casting, Groundwork, Site Worker, Aggregate, FLT
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Lauren.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.