|Job Title:||Production Team Leader|
|Salary:||£25000 - £25500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to motivate a team, be organised and flexible with the ability to review and solve problems as well as communicating effectively at all levels.
- £25,500 per annum
- 28 days holiday (including statutory days)
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunity to secure permanent employment with an established manufacturer
- Genuine opportunities for progression
- A modern, clean working environment with car parking and canteen facilities
- 08.00 to 16.00 (Monday to Friday)
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Effectively manage your team to ensure daily, weekly and monthly tasks are completed
- Be responsible for ensuring all maintenance checks and associated documentation is completed
- Perform workshops with all team members and encourage all staff to engage
- Ensure all Health and Safety aspects are in line with company expectations
- Ensure housekeeping within your work area is maintained through effective delegation
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
- Previous experience in a production environment ideally with knowledge of 5s and lean manufacturing techniques
- Quality conscious ideally with knowledge of either ISO or BS750
- Have the ability to make and action recommendations and improvements
- Strong leadership skills and a team player
- Good standard of education and IT literate
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.