|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Salary:||£9.00 - £12.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
Project Coordinator required for a well established design and manufacture company based near Hinckley. This is a temporary to permanent position offering a generous hourly rate depending on experience. The Project Coordinator will maintain and develop all of their accounts covering all the internal and external aspects of the role, and will also need to ensure all sales profit and financial gains for the business are achieved.
- A generous hourly rate depending on experience.
- Pension scheme.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- On site parking.
- Establish and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
- Coordinate the involvement of personnel in order to meet account performance objectives.
- Meet profitability targets.
- Protectively asses and validate customer needs on an on going basis.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for execution of projects.
- Ensuring all projects are delivered on time within scope and budget.
- The use of appropriate verification techniques.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Will have previous experience within a similar role.
- Be happy with some travel and our of hours work.
- Good communication skills.
- I.T literate.
- Adhere to the companies health and safety policy.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.