|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Salary:||£25000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Project Engineer required for a rapidly growing company who provide integrated materials handling solutions to industries nationwide. Based in Swadlincote, is a permanent position offering a salary up to £40'000 per annum depending on experience. Working within the Projects Department, the role will focus on design, mechanical project engineering and project management.
- Up to £40'000 per annum salary depending on experience.
- Pension scheme.
- Company car and phone.
- Medical insurance.
- On site parking.
- Genuine career progression.
- Monday to Thursday 08:45 to 17:00.
- Friday 08:30 to 16:30.
- Some evening or Sunday work may be required to assist in exhibitions.
Duties Of The Project Engineer:
- Provide detailed layout and design drawing support for both the sales and projects department.
- Provide engineering layouts for issue to manufacturing.
- Conduct Surveys and supervision of installations around the UK whilst on site.
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements and finalised project documentation.
Ideal Project Engineer:
- Will have experience with AutoCAD (2D mechanical layout design).
- Knowledge of materials handling systems, software, control systems and pneumatics would be advantageous.
- Good problem solving skills with a logical thought process.
- Ability to work on own initiative within a small dedicated team.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.