|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Salary:||£28000 - £33000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Project Engineer required for a leading independent engineering and surveying consultancy. Based in Leicester this is a permanent position offering a salary up to £33'000 per annum depending on experience. This position is ideally suited to Engineers who have a good working knowledge of AutoCAD. Ideally the Project Engineer will have experience with common structural materials such as steel, concrete, timber and masonry.
Focusing on project work and reporting to the Project Manager, this role will require you to be able to understand the clients requirements and specifications. You will also need to be able to cost items and the works involved, in order to provide the client with a detailed and accurate quotation. Additionally you will be responsible for the planning of the works, including the ordering of materials.
- Up to £33'000 per annum depending on experience.
- Pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Healthcare scheme.
- Monday to Friday.
- 08:30 to 17:00.
Ideal Project Engineer:
- Will have excellent communications skills.
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD and engineering software.
- Have design experience and structural analysis skills in all common structural materials.
- Be responsible for accurate structural design calculations and drawings.
- A methodical approach to work, with excellent attention to detail.
- Will be able to understand and interpret technical drawings.
- Good I.T skills, and use of Microsoft packages.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.