|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £42000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
As the Project Manager the successful candidate will look after UK based retail sites, arranging the manufacture and installation of high end retail furniture, fixtures and fittings.
- Salary up to £42k per annum.
- Pension scheme.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Child care vouchers.
- On site parking.
Duties Included In This Role:
- Development and implementation of detailed plans to achieve project objectives and ensure excellent service to customers.
- Participation in customer meetings and reviews focusing on project plans and progress.
- Maintain awareness of all aspects of the project.
- Coordinate products and services to ensure that necessary sourcing and procurement activities are completed timely to support the project timeline.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that may arise during the project execution.
- Coordinate with other project team members and outside resources to ensure project objectives are achieved.
- Communicate with Production Managers and brief projects on to the shop floor for manufacture.
- Manage all daily aspects of assigned projects remotely or in the office.
- Develop estimates, budgets, customer quotes and forecasts.
- Manage and track project costs.
Additional HSEQ Duties:
- Understand the company HSEQ Management system and make sure they are implemented for each project.
- Ensure HSEQ systems are being followed within the wider team.
- Promote a positive HSEQ culture.
- Actively be involved as part of the team managing HSEQ.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Will have a track record in cosmetic / retail joinery projects within a manufacturing environment.
- A joinery background.
- Experience in delivering fast paced rollout programmes.
- Will be a proactive thinker with the ability to identify and develop ideas.
- Process focused and commercially astute.
- Be confident working in a client facing role.
- A valid driving license.
- Experience in understanding and managing HSE on projects.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying please email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.