|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Project Manager required for a well established and leading real estate company. Based in Birmingham this is a permanent position offering a salary up to £60'000 per annum depending on experience. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate previous projects that have been successfully delivered within budget and to the clients specification. Previous experience managing or owning a company within the construction industry is desirable.
- Up to £60'000 per annum depending on experience.
- Pension scheme.
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays.
- On site parking.
- Monday to Friday.
- 09:00 to 18:30.
Duties Of The Project Manager:
- Planning, delivery, construction, refurbishment and maintenance of a large and diverse portfolio of commercial, industrial and residential investments.
- Working on all aspects of project delivery.
- Acquisition of additional resources, procurement of materials and labour.
- The recruitment, managing and leading of the teams and contractors.
- Management of the budget and cost/waste control.
The Ideal Project Manager:
- Management experience within industrial construction/redevelopment.
- Strong negotiation, communication and influencing skills.
- Knowledge of buildings construction, buildings management or civil engineering and constructions management processes, systems and standards.
- Knowledge of the construction, design and management regulations.
- A self starting individual who can work with minimal supervision.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.