|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Project Manager required for a rapidly growing company who provide integrated materials handling solutions to industries nationwide. Based in Swadlincote, is a permanent position offering a salary up to £50'000 per annum depending on experience. Working within the Projects Department, the role will focus on design, mechanical project engineering and project management.
- Up to £50'000 per annum salary depending on experience.
- Pension scheme.
- Company car and phone.
- Medical insurance.
- On site parking.
- Genuine career progression.
- Monday to Thursday 08:45 to 17:00.
- Friday 08:30 to 16:30.
- Some evening or Sunday work may be required to assist in exhibitions.
Duties Of The Project Manager:
- Provide layout and design drawings in detail to support both the sales and projects department.
- Provide engineering layouts for issue to manufacturing.
- Conduct site visits, surveys and supervision of installations around the UK.
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements and finalised project documentation.
- Design and action detailed commissioning plans.
- Manage the after sales support through the team.
- Deliver on site end of installation commissioning of the system.
- Review the operational documents and liaise with sub contractors.
The Ideal Project Manager:
- Fully conversant and experienced with AutoCAD.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of materials handling and productions lines.
- Knowledge of software, controls and pneumatics.
- Previous experience within a Project Management role.
- A logical thought process with good problem solving skills and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Full driving license.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.